We didn't take a lot of photos yesterday because I have a bit of a cold/sore throat and I take the still photos - Chris of course is the videographer. We had another good day with Gemma. I tell you, she is going to be a handful! Her little personality is really starting to emerge, and she is a stitch! Gemma loves to play, and acts very silly. She laughs a lot and has started to "talk" to us which is very cute. Edie is the most devoted big sister. In addition to wanting to choose Gemma's clothes every day, she helps feed Gemma and helps us change her diapers, she loves to push Gemma's stroller (does "hell on wheels" give you an image?), and she loves to go to sleep at night right next to her little sister. We continue to be sleep-challenged, which makes it hard for us to stay up past 7pm at night. Once again this morning, Chris, Edie and I woke up at 4am, then managed to stay in bed until just before 5am. It would nice to break this cycle. Yesterday we had mostly a free day. Our group went to a giant and terribly overheated department store (similar to a WalMart) to buy diapers, baby supplies and food. A new family in our travel group arrived yesterday and met their baby yesterday afternoon, so we are all very eager to meet her this morning at breakfast. I will hopefully have more to post tonight....
While Gemma was napping yesterday, I spent the time looking at the amazing view of the Pearl River from our suite. In addition to the fascinating buildings all along the banks of the river, there are so many types of vessels going by at all times - here is some of what I saw, and then I added some photos of Chris and Gemma on the river last night.
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment