Thursday, June 23, 2011

Missives from Sam

Sam is in Illinois for 8 weeks this summer, working as a camp counselor. He has been away for a little over a week and has grudgingly relied to one of my (3) texts to him and to 1 of my (2) emails to him. So far, I have received only one self generated email from him:

Subject: I'm alive
Date: June 22, 2011 2:14:11 PM EDT
Tornado near campus yesterday, thought you might want to know I'm intact. That's all, bye!


Photo credit: Jim Powers via patch.com


P.S.: Apologies to those who have seen this (and other repeat posts) on Facebook, but since this is my scrapbook for the kids, things need to be here as well.

P.S.S.: I am about to do a large amount of blog updating, so for those of you who are into the photos you will need to check back to dates that could go as far back as May 2010 since I enter things chronologically!

No comments: