Sunday, October 4, 2009
No photos with this one....
You will thank me since this is post about potty-training. Are you jumping up and down with excitement yet? I am. Here's the thing: I now see the advantage of having a motivated younger sister watching the every move of an older sister. A few weeks ago, Gemma started to express an interest in using the toilet (more specifically, an interest in using toilet paper). This coincided with her start at Dieke's house, where many of the children are 6-9 months older than Gemma and already trained or working on training. And now, three weeks later, little Gemma is already asking to use the potty and using it correctly! I won't go so far as so say she is trained, but I am amazed to see her progress at only 25 months. Before some of you like my mom start shaking your head, saying "well, Lindsay, kids can train at that age" I must point out that Sam was barely trained in time for Kindergarten. Edie fared better - I think she was trained a couple of months before she turned three. But Gemma is my superstar!! I would be so happy to see the end of diapers before Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment