Friday, June 5, 2009
We have a walker!
Gemma has tormented us for weeks and weeks, watching us with a gleam in her eyes as we tried to coax her into taking a few steps without holding onto one of our hands. She has been cruising for a long time and walks everywhere with us as long as there is a finger to crush/clutch. At our weekly playdate with the Isenbergs this afternoon, I remarked to Sarah that she seemed to be letting go and ready to finally take off. And then.... not two hours later, she walked across the kitchen!! We call her Frankenwalker. If I were handy with the video camera I would post a clip, but alas, Chris is the video man. In any event, she is walking. And what happens when a little girl graduates from crawling/scootching to walking? Her mom puts her in a dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment