Charting our course as a family.... one ripple at a time
Monday, February 9, 2009
Our Beautiful Girl
Gemma and I spent most of the day at home. We had a playdate with another little girl this morning, then Gemma took a nice long nap, followed by a leisurely lunch and lots of playing in the nice warm sunlight that filled our house all afternoon. Gemma continues to thrive. She is so obviously happy to be eating well, sleeping well, and to have a family that responds to her every need. Often when I am carrying her around the house, I will look down at her and she will turn her head up to me beaming with the biggest of smiles as if to say "Can it really be true that you are here for me?" We love her so much.
Okay, I know these are blurry, but I still love them. Her little face is scrumptious.
1 comment:
Gemma is so cute and looks great in pink!! And, of course, Edie is beautiful.
Post a Comment