


Here are some shots that didn't make our holiday card... looking through my photos I don't think I have posted a single photograph since we left China. Oops.




We managed to head out west to get our Christmas tree at the same nursery we go to every year, and I always get photos of the kids by the red barn.


Gemma is really adjusting well. She is communicating with us (in her own "words" of course) and enjoys having all of the visitors here. She is very social and happy to have lots of activities. She is cutting two big molars, so her easy sleeping pattern of the first two weeks has been broken, but we hope to return to those nice unbroken night sleeps soon! Edie is so good with Gemma. She helps me out a lot, and doesn't complain about Gem at all (except when Gem gets to go to sleep later than Edie!). Sam is quite taken with Gemma, and I think he vastly prefers the non-verbal stage of the baby sister to the non-stop chattering of the older sister.
If only we had a month left until Christmas all would be so calm here! I have realized that lots of preparations just aren't going to happen this year, and instead we will focus on having this wonderful new little person in our house!!
1 comment:
Such cute pics!! I love them all but all three of them together is a lot of fun to see!
Post a Comment